2016 Free Boms

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Stitchery Stitching

I've not done much in the way of stitchery stitching lately so I got out this cute little project and almost finished the second stitchery.  Just need to complete the little touches of orange, then quilt the project.
Little Henry went home for a couple of days as Sam had a few days off but he will be back this afternoon which makes me very happy.  I don't think I'll get much hand quilting done until he goes home again.
This is what my mum and dad bought him for Christmas.  It goes 15 km an hour which is very fast when he is chasing you!

Aren't these cute?
I think they are adorable.  Of course there is a free pattern and a free tutorial HERE at wonderful Little Woollie.  Julie's blog is beautiful so please pop over and say hi and look at all the loveliness.
Have a wonderful Sunday
Love


15 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching.
    Henry looks like he is having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mel,lol,i just have visions of little Henry chasing you around the yard in his little red car,lol,at least you will be fit. lovely stitching my friend,love it,enjoy your time again with Henry,take care my lovely friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitchery Mel! Henry looks very chuffed in his new wheels xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Henry is so cute! It's lovely to see you got some stitching done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching Mel. Little Henry is such a cutie - they are the light of our lives aren't they

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitchery. Great car, Henry looks like he loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beep beep, the little red car might get you.
    Nice stitching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little Henry is a cutie! My grandkids would surely run over my heels if they were chasing me in the jeep! Pretty stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stitching - I had to chuckle when I saw Henry in his car…..and the thought of him chasing you…..well, THAT made me laugh out loud ;0)
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely is your stitchery !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your stitching is so pretty. Little Sam is so cute in his little jeep.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Little Henry looks so huggable, even in his fast motor car! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that design and Sam is too cute for words. I have a grandson named Sam (after me) and although he just turned 7, your Sam and mine could be brothers. Both blonde and fair skinned and cute as the dickens. Have fun and don't get run over! I already follow Little Woolie. Isn't she talented?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I meant, Henry....his Dad is Sam.....sorry....long day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...