2016 Free Boms

Monday, September 8, 2014

I am very excited

There has been an exciting pattern release by Jenny of Elefantz.  I love Jenny's designs and this one is truly delightful.  I can't wait to get stitching.  If you want to stitch it too you can find it at Jenny's Craftsy page HERE.
Here is what the pattern contains:
A pincushion which cleverly has a little spot to hold your scissors too, a sampler, a table-runner,  a stitchery, a sampler, and a wall hanging.
It is a super bargain at only $17.95 which works out at less than $3 a pattern. I love the way Jenny so thoughtfully keeps her patterns at such affordable prices, means they are accessible to everyone.
I love the fact that we can download the patterns immediately from Craftsy.  So if you see one of Jenny's designs and fall in love you can have it there and then - just wonderful.  In fact I'm starting on the table runner tonight.
Very often Jenny gives us all wonderful free tutorials using her beautiful stitcheries.  There are always so many wonderful ideas and hints.  She is the most generous person I know.  
Here's one on my To Do list.  Jenny shared this fabulous tutorial HERE.  It would look brilliant if you sewed the project but with one of the Holly Bird designs on the front. - a wonderful Christmas present, especially with a paperback and a roll of sweeties in the pocket.
It is also wonderful that she is one of our home grown Aussie designers.  Makes me feel really proud that we have world class designers in our country too.
Jenny shares so many free patterns with us at her charming blog Elefantz.  Here is one of my favourites
Just follow this LINK.  Please say Hi to lovely Jenny when you are there.
Have fun exploring Elefantz
Love
PS A great big Hello to my gorgeous friend Allison.  She had to take a four month break from our Friday afternoon stitching group.  But now she is back, which is wonderful.

9 comments:

  1. Yes, Jenny's designs are just gorgeous, I just wish I had more time to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel what a gorgeous new pattern/s from Jenny. Such good value and such a gorgeous pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny does have a lot of lovely designs. You do so many of them too

    ReplyDelete
  4. These designs surely are gorgeous Melody. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful makes! lovely that Jenny has your bouncing enthusiasm to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little bird! Jenny creates such lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, Mel - you're an angel, and such an encourager to me. Bless you so very much. xx
    Hugs
    Jenny
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work, Mel, and how awesome are those patterns!
    I love your blue thread. Next time you publish a pic of your work on this, let us know what thread you are using? I really like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right Jenny is the best! And Holly birds is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...