2016 Free Boms

Sunday, September 28, 2014

More secret stitching

I'm still happily stitching away on my secret squirrel project.  Here's a sneaky peak.
Once this one is finished it will be on to making a multitude of Christmas gifts and of course my monthly hexies for the Inchy Hexie Flower Swap. I feel like I'm on the home stretch.
If you pop over to Lil Luna you will find Kristyn's great tutorial HERE and you can make yourself some of these fabulous tea towels.
Lil Luna is a fabulous place to visit with a whole bunch of arts, crafts, freebies, tutorials and yummy recipes too.
Have a wonderful day
Love

11 comments:

  1. Nice secret sewing ...thanks for the link it looks good Mel..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You track down so many good projects.mgood on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a beautiful wool project..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute secret stuff. Love the buttons. The tea towels are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great link thank you, smashing tea towel trims, almost too nice to use lol
    Nice wool stitching too : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You are busy - thank you for the link - the tea towels are so pretty!!!
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you are busy with all your projects and classes, but please don't forget to contact me about my book! I have a friend wanting me to make her a memory quilt and I need my book for inspiration. I can come to your place if you can't get here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought you were making superhero medallions - the star one reminds me of Captain America :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking very interesting Mel. Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant guess what is being made there... lovely sneaky peaks...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't a clue what you're making but I love it! LOL! Also the the dish towel is precious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...