2016 Free Boms

Friday, April 10, 2015

Hexies going out

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm a member of the Inchy Hexie Flower Swap.  As well as receiving lovely hexie flowers from all over the world, I've been making some too.  


These are headed interstate and to the USA.


I followed a trail from Pinterest to Vixen Made
from Vixen Made to Made by Rae
where there is a wonderful tutorial for these Dragon Slippers.  Just follow this LINK and the little ones in your life can have cosy little toes.  Many many thanks to Rae.
Hope your day is filled with happiness
Love


3 comments:

  1. Lovely hexies coming in and going out Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen so many Hexies around. Good on you.
    Those slippers are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hexies and the fabrics you chose. The recipient will love them! Those little slippers are darling.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...