2016 Free Boms

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Teeny Tiny Treasures...The Crafty Squirrel

I was sorting a tub of bits and pieces in my sewing room when I came across a little white paper bag. I had no idea what was inside until I tipped out the contents...
...must have been a trip to Crafty Squirrel, one of my favourite shops, so full of lovely little delights
You can find Morgan's gorgeous teeny, tiny, wonderful shop HERE and at HERE and HERE  and here at 
Cnr Errard & Urquhart Streets
Ballarat Central, Victoria
Australia Ph: 5331 4548

Lucky me, I'll get to visit Morgan at her shop while I'm on the NOTYQ retreat with Christine and Annie.  And I'll certainly buy some of these little cuties.

C Friday - 10am toHere 5pm and Saturday 10am to 4pm
Wopen on Thursday & Friday -
to 5pm and Saturday 10am to 4pm
Talking about teeny, tiny and super cute, I think this dear little pin cushion qualifies on every count. You can find the pattern and tutorial if you follow this LINK to  Deshilachado.  Huge thanks to super talented Maria for sharing it with us.
I'll be spending this afternoon making hexies which I will share tomorrow
Have a great day
Love


8 comments:

  1. Such fun finding little treasures when cleaning up our sewing rooms. How cute! LOve that pin cushion too. Let's face it, I love all pincushions hehehe. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel ,what a lovely find and a beautiful suriprise,glad to see I am not the only one that loses things,lol,hope you girls have a lovely day shopping in Ballarat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your retreat with Christine and the NOTYQ girls.
    What a sweet bag of goodies you found...Love that Caravan one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW ADORABLE!!! What a treat to find these in your stash. - And thank you for the link - the tiny sewing machine is so cute.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fantastic find, just gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love those kind of surprises of forgotten treasures x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...