2016 Free Boms

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Soft and pretty colours

I do love the soft and pretty fabrics in the Tilda ranges I'm using for my new quilt.  Last night another three flowers were completed but I've still got lots and lots to go.
I'm linking this post to Anthea at Hibiscus Stitches as part of




There is a brilliant detailed tutorial at Sew She Can, and a wonderful free pattern too.  All to help you make this super useful Peek-A-Boo Pouch.
Just follow this LINK.  Many many thanks to fabulous Caroline.


Hope you enjoy a fabulous day
Love

My hexie tally
3/8" hexies - 13 so 396 to go
3/4" hexies - 56 so 448 to go

9 comments:

  1. Your hexies are fabulous! Thanks for the lovely links too, So glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wooden flower button too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Lots of hexies to go....but you can do it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty colours indeed Melody... lovely work!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are very pretty but I'm most impressed by the fact you finished the flowers! I have a jar full of hexies but no completed flowers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...