2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Gail's Stitching Day

After a couple of horrible weeks healthwise I've been out and about lately and it feels fantastic.  On Saturday I went to one of Gail and Ramona's wonderful stitching days.  
As always there were great goodie bags with gifts and four delightful patterns + starter kits, 
yummy lollies on the table, a delicious devonshire tea in the morning, tasty lunch and superb afternoon tea.
Allison captured me gobbling food...it was delicious.
I sat with wonderful people, 

caught up with even more and met some new people who I hope I spend time with in the future.
It was great to catch up with some friends from NOTYQ...recently back from Japan...we'll be off on retreat together next week...can't wait.
There were many lovely samples on display and I did visit Gail's little pop up shop...of course.


Today's LINK is to this delightful pincushion on my dear friend Jenny's blog...Elefantz.
It is so beautiful, just like Jenny.
Have a wonderful day
Love

11 comments:

  1. Looks like such a wonderful time! You are blessed to have so many things to be able to attend...... You are making me think it's time to get my embroidery resurrected

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of well-deserved fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another great stitching day put on by Gail, love her patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great day! I wish I were close enought to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to hear you're feeling better and getting out and about having fun times with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear you are feeling better, and it looks like you had a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you are feeling better and were able to get out and have such a wonderful day at stitching days.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you felt well enough to get out Melody, it looks like an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see your smiling face again. Glad you has such a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are always such wonderful days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great workshop day

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...